Thursday, July 9, 2009
Full House!
I really wanted to include pictures on this post. For those of you who haven't heard, my sister, her husband, and their 4 kids have moved in with us! Sammantha is 7, Parker will be 6 in another week, Aubrey is 4, and Haven is 2. And she will be adding #5 in the mix come October! It's pretty crazy, I know, but so far I think it's great! Stephanie is an amazing cook! It has always been my dream to have someone cook for me and I have to say, I couldn't be happier! She is supposed to do all the cooking while I do all the dishes. So far, only she has held up her end of the bargain. Hey, I can't help it if her husband likes to help out. :) I have a gi-normous table in my kitchen that actually fits all 11 of us around it! (6 chairs and 4 stools. Tegan in her high chair.) My girls are a little cramped in their bedroom but I just try to avoid going in there so I don't get overwhelmed, haha! Brigham has all his toys as well as Parker's toys in his room but it's still not too bad in there. Poor Stephanie has all her kids in one room. It's a pretty big room, though, so I think they will be ok for awhile. And we have boxes and boxes all over the place although Steph is doing a pretty good job at sorting through them all. The garage is full of bikes, bikes, and more bikes! We wanted to build some sort of shed but there really isn't room for it anywhere so I still don't know what we are going to do about that. And they brought their trampoline with them! It has been so much fun for the kids! I love it. I'll have to post some pictures as soon as we get everything figured out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Holy Crap that sounds to busy for me! You are a good sister!
YAY! Sounds like SO much fun Annie! Can't wait to see it! How was moving all my boxes? Haha!
i love it too!!!
just me again on your computer annie! that comment was from me not your haunted computer!( love steph)
I found your blog by way of Jessica! Hope you don't mind.
You have a such a cute little family. Keep up the good work!!!
Post a Comment