Friday, August 14, 2009

Evening Things Out

So yes, I'm weak. I couldn't last. A girl that works out at my gym found out what she was having last week and it's been killing me. So I scheduled my appointment....
I thought this was a pretty silly picture, like he was trying to get out or something :)
So it's a BOY!!
I'm so excited to even up the score, 2 boys and 2 girls. I can't wait to see what another boy will look and act like and to see how different they will be! We had decided on a name but now Brandon is bouncing around some other names so I guess we'll see....

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Im sooo excited for you guys! that is so fun that briggs will have a brother! I cant wait either to see what he will look like! hopefully LOTS of dark hair:) ((((( i still cant believe you found out!))))