Thursday, December 17, 2009

Playing Catch-up..

So it's been awhile. What can I say, I'm pregnant. I know, not much of an excuse but to say the least, I've been pretty overwhelmed with a lot of stuff. So anyway, I debated on just skipping over things but decided to just do a quick overview of the last couple months....

For Halloween Brigham was a black ninja. It took some convincing to get him to be that instead of the usual spiderman that he always wants to be but he eventually gave in :)
Jordan was a beautiful witch. Thank you to her Aunt Keri who lent her her wonderful witch hat.
Tegan was a dragon. Yes, the same one Brigham wore 2 years ago....Girls can be dragons too, right?
And Brandon was a pirate :) So we started off the night at the neighborhood trunk-or-treat over at the park. Then Brandon took Brigham and Jordan around to a few houses while Tegan and I stayed home with Uncle Spencer. After they got back, they were soon off to bed and Brandon, Spencer and I stayed up playing Risk. (Which is around the time our addiction came about..)
I don't even remember when this was but when I finally decided to do something about all the leaves covering our front lawn, Steph's kids came home from school and couldn't resist joining in the fun! They loved it..



And here I am at about 37 weeks. Yes, ready to pop! I haven't taken many pictures of me pregnant. Mostly because I feel kind of stupid asking someone to take a picture. ("Hey, you want to take a picture of me?") Yeah, pretty dumb. Well, I do wish I had more. It's always fun to look back on those pictures and say to yourself, "was I really that big?!" I do think the pregnant belly is pretty cute, too. It's just all the other added weight that I could do without :)
Jordan had her Christmas program for preschool today so I put her and Tegan's hair in curlers last night. They looked so darn cute! Tegan wasn't real happy about me trying to take her picture all the time. That and we were getting ready to head out the door to the gym....Awe my grumpy kids in the morning.... :)
And here are a couple pictures of Jordan at her Christmas program. She was so excited. Her teacher is awesome!

And I completely forgot to take pictures the other day on Jordan's birthday! I know, I'm so lame! Well, we didn't do anything too special. That morning she woke up to the traditional balloon presents scattered all over the basement. Brandon bought her doughnuts and chocolate milk for her birthday breakfast, and we were off to the gym. She was so excited to tell everyone at the gym that it was her birthday haha! We came home and had her cousins over for a couple hours and then sat around for awhile playing with her new toys. When Brandon got home, we decided to take her out for dinner by herself. In the past, we always took the whole family but we thought it would be fun to have some one on one time with her. So we took her to Chuck A Rama. I hadn't been there since I was a kid so I was pretty excited :) Well, to say the least Jordan turned into an absolute nut job! I don't know if it was because we were alone with her and giving all our attention to her or what but she was so crazy! Brandon and I couldn't stop laughing haha! Well, she was pretty excited to finally be 5! Happy birthday Jordan!!

1 comment:

Jeremy Reynolds Family said...

Sounds like you're a busy Momma! My Ty wore the exact same dragon costume for halloween!! You look so cute prego!