Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Change
Alright so for any of you who don't know yet, we no longer have the internet. I know, pretty crazy huh? Well we've been talking about getting rid of it for quite a while now but have just never done it. Yes, I have to admit that I had a hard time imagining life without the outside world at my fingertips. Being able to chat with people all over the world, read about other people's wonderful lives, and of course, share mine. Which is why when Brandon saw the perfect opportunity to get rid of it, he jumped on it. The kids and I went to the family cabin for a few days and when I returned, it was all gone! The cable tv, the internet, and my home phone. I was in total shock for a few days. I felt incredibly lonely and frustrated. But I'm ok now. I've survived 2 weeks! Now I just come over to my sister's house and use her internet lol. I was actually going to say that I might not be blogging as often but seeing as how it wasn't very often in the first place, I guess things won't change much. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that I won't be on the internet very often so don't think I'm ignoring messages and such. But I do plan on blogging still. Just not sure how often. We'll see how it all pans out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LOL! you can use my computer ANY time!! lol OR maybe we should run a cable from my house to yours heehee!
Love you sis!
I bet it is really refreshing to get rid of a lot of things like that and not have so many distractions, but sooo not for me. I love my computer. LOL--- good luck.
Post a Comment