Saturday, September 20, 2008

Unbelieveable!

So my sister Stephanie has been trying to get me to start blogging forever and I can't believe I am finally doing it! I know you hear that all the time but for me it is pretty amazing. I have major social anxiety which makes me super paranoid about what people think of me so posting my life on the internet is pretty far out there! I just finally decided that as long as I'm not there when people are reading this stuff I don't have to worry what they are thinking.
Anyway, for those who don't know me too well or if it's been awhile, here's an update....
I married my wonderful husband, Brandon, on May 30th 2003. We built a house in West Jordan in January of '04. Our first daughter, Jordan, was born that year on December 14th. Our son, Brigham, was born on June 19th 2006. And our 2nd daughter, Tegan, was born just this year on January 24th. I quit my job at Sam's Club when I had Jordan and up until last Monday, my only job was Mommy! (Which by the way, is the hardest one I've ever had). So yeah, my life has been pretty crazy the last few years and I have definitely had my fair share of ups and downs. (In moods as well as weight! LOL)
I'm still figuring this all out so hopefully I will be able to upload some pictures and stuff and make my page as enjoyable as everyone elses!
Feel free to leave me any comments!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!
i did not know you started blogging! totally thought you meant to check my email for some gossip or something! lol!
i love your pic and i will for sure help you with the world of BLOGGING!

Jenn said...

Love that you are bloggin- hope you enjoy it. It can be addicitng though-- be warned!!! I love the picture of you and your husband-- so cute!!!