So I just finished my first week of actual work at UPS! I guess I am surviving. I don't know many people who work nights but I hope I get used to it. Most nights I don't get to bed until 3:30AM or so. Yuck! I would be totally fine if it weren't for Briggs who gets up at 7:30! So most of the day, I am trying to catch a little nap whenever I can. But other than the sleeping issues, I love it so far! Who wouldn't love to get paid to work out? It is so nice to be able to get out and actually feel like I accomplished something that day. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being a Mom(which is why I am doing it while they sleep) but it's nice to get some praise for all my hard work (a little money is nice, too).
So I load packages in trailers by the way. The things people ship! Nevada must be having a shortage of paper or something because why else would you ship so much of it there?
I can't wait til the benefits kick in! They pay for 100% of the insurance! No deductible either! That's one of the main reasons I applied there. You get full benefits only working part-time. I figure I'll only be working 15 to 20 hours a week.
I'm way excited to be able to have a little more christmas money, too. Christmas time is really busy obviously, so they let you work more if you want so I think I'll end up going in a little early when I can. They pay time and a half for anything over 5 hours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
so how about i dress up as you every once in awhile and i can get a workout too! LUCKY!!!
ps it was fun doing crazy hair today!
Post a Comment