Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Camping trip

So I just got my camera battery charged so I could get some newer pictures. These are of our camping trip over Labor Day weekend. We took our trailer up to a place called Iron Mine. The kids absolutely loved it until it started raining non-stop.
Brandon got all the kids fishing/camping hats. Sorry, I can't really figure out my camera enough to get the lighting right.
Jojo and Biggs slept on the bunk above the table and they thought that was the coolest thing ever! It took me back to the days when I used to sleep up there as a kid. (This trailer used to be my Grandparent's then my parents and we used it quite a bit when I was growing up).
Brandon chopped all our wood for our campfires.
And our dog Finni carried it to the woodpile

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

way fun! i wish i was there! your kiddos make that trailer seem HUGE! i miss that soo bad! those were the good ol'days!

Jennifer said...

So I can't believe you now have 3 kids!! Holy Cow! Time has gone by WAY too fast! Looks like you and Brandon are doing amazingly. You kids are adorable!