Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Jordan's in Preschool!

This post is WELL overdue but I figured, better late than never, right? Jordan is attending a preschool that a lady in my ward teaches and she absolutely LOVES it. She counts down the days till she goes again and she can hardly stand it when I drag her off to the gym in the morning when she knows she has school that day. She doesn't go until 12:30 but she always thinks I'm going to make her late. Even though we always get back by 10:30. A couple weeks ago when Brandon and I were out of town she was so excited to go and Stephanie told her she had to wait another 10 minutes after Parker went to school. I guess it was just too long to wait so she decided to walk! When it was time, Stephanie was looking all over for her and finally decided she must have gone on her own so she drove there and sure enough, there was Jordan. She pulled her out of class and had a talk with her about never walking alone. Come to find out my neighbor saw her walking and offered to take her! How embarrassing! So needless to say, she is doing great. Not learning a whole lot yet because she already knows a lot of the stuff but loving every minute of it! I guess she IS learning to sit still and listen for a length of time :)She loves her little brother!!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

She is so beautiful and all grown up! Wow- what a nut walking by herself. scary!

Joe N' Jess said...

Awe Annie! That is SO cute!

Stephanie said...

Oh man THAT was a crazy day! lol!