So a friend of mine got on my blog for the first time and said to me, "why do you call it Day By Day? You only blog every few weeks?"
Haha! It's not the first time someone has said that to me but for everyone else wondering, no, I don't intend to share about every uneventful day. I'm merely referring to the way I go about my life, day by day. I tend to get really stressed out and overwhelmed about the littlest things and I have learned that the only way for me to stay sane is to only focus on one day at a time. Lately I have been really stressed about finances. I know we are doing all we can but we are constantly praying for more work for Brandon. That is definitely one thing I have to take one day at a time. I can't think about how we will be able to pay for things in the future because I DO have faith in the Lord and know that as long as we are paying our tithing, he will bless us. The other thing I take one day at a time is this pregnancy. I know I've mentioned it before but it's always on my mind. I can't believe I have 3 whole months left. And 4 holidays mixed in there! I used to tell myself that as long as I keep going to the gym every day I will be fine but now it's becoming more difficult to do that seeing as how I am getting too fat for my workout clothes! I just can't bring myself to buy more.... So for right now, I just have to apologize to anyone who has to look at me at the gym :)
So besides all that, I am absolutely loving my kids right now. And I'm actually not going through one of those stages where I can't wait till they grow up some more. I am loving the stages they are at and I can't wait to meet my new little one! We are going to name him Parley Alma after Brandon's great grandpa. Brigham is so super excited to have a little brother, he calls him "my kid" like he owns him :) If Tegan jumps on my belly or something he hollers, "Tegs, don't squish my kid!" Haha! It just cracks me up every time!
Brandon is playing on 2 different softball teams this fall. I am SO jealous! I can't wait to play again. I was actually playing with him up until about 2 weeks ago. It just got kind of embarrassing to be running around the field with my belly bouncing all over and everyone staring at me, haha! He is also anxiously awaiting the start of duck hunting season! Poor guy hasn't even been out to practice shooting yet :(
Jordan is loving preschool and church even more! Brigham is growing up so much I can hardly believe it! He is playing so much more with Tegan, it's so cute! Tegan is definitely getting "louder". She lets everyone know when she wants something or when she doesn't want something, haha! But she sure does keep us laughing :)
Not looking forward to winter but I'm definitely loving the cool nights!
2 comments:
LOL! i totally new you meant "ONE" day at a time!! story of our lives huh!
I am jealous you guys have a name picked out! Mine will get one at the hospital haha!
you look AWESOME BTW EL SICKO!
Oh my goodness! I love reading your little journal entries, haha! I am SO excited to meet Parley! Ahh! And that is SO funny about Briggs! Kid, haha! Oh man! I just hope that I look as cute as you when I am that far along!
Post a Comment