Friday, January 29, 2010

Bunch of Sillys!!

With Brandon's new job he gets to be home during the day sometimes which is super fun for the kids. They come up with the silliest ways to entertain themselves though haha!

Here are a couple pictures of my 4 burritos! (They all wanted to be wrapped up like Parley) Then of course they had to have a contest to see who could get out of their "burrito" the fastest (and Brandon can wrap them up pretty darn tight!)

Since having Parley, Brandon and I watch movies together quite often since I'm up nursing a lot anyway. Well, this is what we found the other night as we finished our movie and were about to head upstairs to bed....
And here is Cinderella, Batman/Spiderman, and the Clown :)
They LOVE to dress up!

3 comments:

Jeremy Reynolds Family said...

I love the 4 burritos! They are so cute!

Joe N' Jess said...

Haha! Oh man, I LOVE them All!! Your kids are too darn cute!

Stephanie said...

burritos! love it! That is great that briggs fell asleep on the stairs! lol