I'm feeling great, can't wait to go back to the gym. I know that will make me feel even better. We'll have to see when that will happen though because I can't take Parley to the kids club until he is 6 months old so I have to find someone to watch him. Any takers??
I also have to say how appreciative I am of all the people who have brought me dinners! I didn't have to make dinner for like a whole week! It was awesome and they were all soo good!
So yes, we have definitely enjoyed having him home and I REALLY enjoy not being pregnant anymore. I am feeling quite a bit of cabin fever though. I have gotten out for a couple quick trips to Wal-Mart which is awesome, but I can't wait till Parley's a little older and I can take him out more.
My sister Stephanie came over with her baby Isabelle who is 2 1/2 months older than Parley! We had to take some pictures to compare their size. Pretty funny =]

And Parley had his first bath which he absolutely loved! Until I started washing him that is....then he decided he was done.
I guess I'm not doing a very good job of entertaining my kids....this is what happens when they get bored..
One thing is for sure though, Brigham sure loves his baby brother. For family night we talked about using kind words and making people happy and I used the analogy of Brigham knocking Parley down on accident. I asked him what he would say and he got a huge grin on his face and said he would tell him to watch out, haha! Then he would help him up of course :)
I don't know why baths make babies so tired but he was passed out like that whole day! I didn't even have him wrapped in a blanket most of the time!


And Parley had his first bath which he absolutely loved! Until I started washing him that is....then he decided he was done.
I guess I'm not doing a very good job of entertaining my kids....this is what happens when they get bored..
One thing is for sure though, Brigham sure loves his baby brother. For family night we talked about using kind words and making people happy and I used the analogy of Brigham knocking Parley down on accident. I asked him what he would say and he got a huge grin on his face and said he would tell him to watch out, haha! Then he would help him up of course :)
I don't know why baths make babies so tired but he was passed out like that whole day! I didn't even have him wrapped in a blanket most of the time!

5 comments:
he is SO cute!! i am glad you are feeling so good! I am scared to death to go back to the gym again! I dont want mastitis again! cant brandon watch him in the morning? I will have to try and watch him one of these times and see how it goes.
Parley is so cute. He looks just like Brandon. In that pic he look almost as big as your sister's baby. How fun!
Oh man, just looking at him, I can't wait to see mine :) He is such a stud! I love that little guy so much! He really doesn't seem that big until you put him next to another baby, haha!
P.S. You have some WAY good pics in this post! They made me laugh and awe, haha, love them!
that baby is so cute! he looks just like his daddy. im with you on LOVING LOVING LOVING not being pregnant anymore! cant wait to get the kids together!
Post a Comment