Thursday, February 24, 2011

My baby turns 1!

I really can't believe he's 1! This year has gone by so fast. Parley is definitely my biggest cuddle bug. He loves to be "mooshed" and never objects to me smothering him with hugs and kisses. He loves to wrestle with his big brother and gets the biggest kick out of being thrown high up in the air. I love that he is built so solidly. I don't worry so much about him falling down or getting tackled by his siblings. I know I'm going to be in huge trouble though when he gets a little bigger cause he already eats more than his big brother and sister combined! (I know, that isn't too hard but hey, he's only 1!)

He really enjoyed making his cake..
LOVED opening all his presents..
Cute bath towel from Grandma and Grandpa Randall. And the adorable outfit he's sporting is from Grandma and Grandpa Sorensen..
He is a little confused....
He definitely knew what to do with this though haha!





Smashy Face!! Happy Birthday Par Par!!

3 comments:

Jeremy Reynolds Family said...

Too cute! I can't believe he is 1. That's crazy.

Bryan and Lou Anne Randall said...

He is so cute! Wish we were closer so my kids and I could enjoy him, too.

Joe N' Jess said...

Ohh! I can't believe he's 1 either, and Lincoln isn't far behind! I hope Lincoln loves his birthday as much as Parley seems to have enjoyed his! Such cute pics!