Friday, February 25, 2011

Surgery

My little Par Par had tubes put in his ears because he was getting ear infections ALL the time and they would not go away till he got at least 3 rounds of medication down him. I also had the doctor snip his tongue tie. A few minutes before they took him away for the surgery they gave him some sort of medication that made him so silly! Brandon and I couldn't stop laughing at him. Here's a few pics cause I thought he just looked so darn cute in his little hospital gown and socks!


He had to explore the whole room of course haha!



He was such a trooper! Since the surgery he hasn't had any problems with his ears and he has been a completely different baby! I love it :)

1 comment:

Joe N' Jess said...

I love calling and hearing him laughing instead of crying in the background! I'm glad all went well and that he is doing SO much better! We love Par Par!! And These pics are too cute!!