Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My new van!

So we finally gave in and bought a new car. Well, a new van to be exact.  Last Tuesday I went into the dealership to get an oil change and They told me it would be like an hour wait. Who wants to sit around in the boring waiting room that long doing nothing? Not me. So I decide to go test drive some cars while I wait. Now a few months back I made a rotten deal with this dealership which got me into my car. Don't ask me why I went back to them. Maybe they would be a little nicer this time? So anyway, I end up test driving a dodge caravan and fantasizing about all the extra space this would allow and how much it would open up the possibility of having another kid. Well, 2 hours later, I'm driving away in a van. I'm so giddy and quickly text my sister to share in my excitement. Well, needless to say, she was happy I got a van but not too happy with my choice. So I get home and immediately call another dealership to see what they had to offer. So now I'm driving my new Caravan to the Honda dealership where I purchase a Toyota Sienna. I know, a bit impulsive, but honestly it had to happen sometime. We want to have more kids. And I figured that since we were so upside down in our car loan, the dealers would have to lower their prices more and give me more for my piece of junk car in order for them to get the numbers to match up. I just have to say that I couldn't be happier! I love my van! It is so wonderful to have all this space and the best part is, there's room for 6 kids! Not saying we'll have that many but at least now I know we're a little more prepared ;)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

holla holla woot woot!! I LOVE YOUR VAN! (and i am a tad bit jelous too!)

Amanda and Nick said...

Congrats! New cars are the best! :)

Joe N' Jess said...

That is so awesome by the way, can't wait to see it! When are you and Brandon coming down? Oh, and, you need to give me something new to read girly! LOL!

Jeremy Reynolds Family said...

I have decided you and Brandon are baby makin' machines. Seriously. You must be a better Mom than me, I couldn't handle that may kids. You go girl!!