Saturday, February 14, 2009

25 Random things about me

So I guess I was "tagged" by my sister Stephanie. She's been bugging me to get on here and do this forever! So here goes........

1- I LOVE being a mommy to my three kids!

2- I"m so happy I don't need to have a job outside the home so I can stay home with my wonderful kids

3- I have the best husband EVER who loves me to death and would do anything for me

4- I'm obsessed with working out and wish I could do it at least 5 hours a day

5- I've wanted to be a veterinarian for as long as I can remember

6- I was a straight A student all the way through college and would absolutely freak out if I got an A- 

7- I couldn't stand kids til I was a mom

8- I would love to live on a farm

9- I've lost over 300 pounds in my life

10- I have social anxiety which I hope to conquer some day

11- I have 3 dogs

12- I would love to compete in a triathlon some day

13- I hope to be fit and still going to the gym when I'm 90!

14- I'm on a recreational softball team with my husband

15- I want to have 6 kids (half way there!)

16- I HATE being pregnant

17- I love to serve people

18- My mom is my role model

19- I'm told I'm a great listener

20- I hate confrontation

21- My favorite subject in school was math

22- My best friend is my sister Stephanie

23- I absolutely love my family! I have 3 sisters and 4 brothers- 7 brother-in-laws, 5 sister-in-laws, 10 nephews and 8 nieces

24- I've been on a cruise to the western Caribbean and I'd go again in a heartbeat!

25- I'm a landlord (pretty scary huh?)

So there ya go Steph. I look foreword to reading everyone Else's too!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

oh my gosh! 300 hundred pounds! you would have NEVER known you sick skinny girl you! I loved reading about you! enjoy my lap top sicko!:)

Ariane said...

Oh I am! As i type!