Saturday, February 28, 2009
Date Night
So we had an awesome date night last night! Dinner, a movie, and games. We didn't even have to find a babysitter! Cause it was all at Stephanie's house (thank you Steph). My mom and dad and sister Jessica and her husband Joseph came too. We made homemade pizza which is always the best, and watched Madagascar 2 which was hilarious! (Brandon has decided to change his name to Brandonbrandon.) Then we had to break out our games while Stephanie made her amazing chocolate chip cookies! We started playing this new one called Rage. It is so much fun! It's like our favorite, Count Down, but with a twist. It allows you to totally junk everyone. My poor dad got the brunt of it last night ;( Sorry Dad, I love you! I came in a close second. (To last). Then we had to play Uno Hearts which is Stephanie's favorite. That one gets pretty crazy and funny. Jessica managed to stay up top. (I think she was trying to even out her poor husband's score.) We finally had to call it a night cause Tegan kept waking up and throwing a fit. (I think she may have an ear infection :(.... ) So pretty much all the kids had passed out everywhere. It was awesome! I got home, slid all the kids into bed, and passed out myself at about 1:30. I think we may be doing a lot more of that due to lack of funds. So if anyone else wants to join the fun, give us a call!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
HECK yeah that was soo fun! (cheater!) dont ever try to not count your hearts! lol...i hope teagers is okay!
I love your commentary on that night! It was so much fun! We had a blast just seeing the kids again, Joey just says that next time he wants to get there earlier so we have more time to play and it isn't so late coming home, but we had so much fun!
Steph knows how to throw a serious party! I love her cooking!
Hmmm ya wish we would have been invited. Guess you guys just don't like us. Just Kidding but an invite would of be nice, we are party animals doyaknow!
Post a Comment