So I finally got the ok from Brandon to chop the hair again! I absolutely love my short hair! It is so much easier to do in the morning and it looks a lot better than the same old ponytail everyday. I first got my hair cut a little above my chin and it was cute and all but not as extreme as I really wanted so I put it on my facebook and asked everyone what they thought. Most people said to leave it and definitely not to go shorter but I finally decided that if I love it, then I'm going to have more confidence and love myself more. So anyway, I DO feel more outgoing and sure of myself and I actually spend a little more time on myself. So here's the new me!
Friday, March 20, 2009
The new me!
So I finally got the ok from Brandon to chop the hair again! I absolutely love my short hair! It is so much easier to do in the morning and it looks a lot better than the same old ponytail everyday. I first got my hair cut a little above my chin and it was cute and all but not as extreme as I really wanted so I put it on my facebook and asked everyone what they thought. Most people said to leave it and definitely not to go shorter but I finally decided that if I love it, then I'm going to have more confidence and love myself more. So anyway, I DO feel more outgoing and sure of myself and I actually spend a little more time on myself. So here's the new me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I LOVE IT! You look amazing! Did you color it too?!
Oh I LOVE it! I could NEVER do that but it looks so cute on you! :)
You look good!! You are looking so thin these days too! HOTTIE!
So Cute. Now your ready for Pictures.See ya soon. Loveya
the offer is still on the table if you wanna switch bodies and heads!! ....
Oh my goodness I love it, love it, love it!
Post a Comment