I was probably around 4 or 5 cause I did it when my sister was in school. It was right after Christmas....
My 2 older sisters and I got the same things for Christmas a lot. Probably to avoid fighting over each other's presents. Well this particular year, we all got one of those talking Teddy Ruksbeens. (Really don't know how to spell that.) Mine happened to be broken. You can imagine the devastation when I had to watch my sisters playing happily with theirs and I couldn't. My parents promised me they would take it back to Santa's workshop to exchange it for one that worked. But it just so happened that Santa gave away all the Teddy Ruksbeens and there wasn't one to replace it so they came home with a talking Big Bird. Well of course that wasn't good enough. I decided that if I couldn't have one, then Stephanie shouldn't get to play with one either. The next time she was at school, I took action. My little brother, Spencer, and I snuck into her bedroom and there it was.... sitting on her bed. See Spencer and I had this thing where we would dare each other to do things. You know, the double doggy dares? Well, Spencer never disappointed! I dared him to grab the bear by the legs and bash his little head on the floor till he couldn't talk anymore. (I might have gotten a few whacks in myself). Then we placed it neatly back on the bed. (Under the covers of course.)
Boy I'll tell ya, was Stephanie ever surprised when she got home! Poor girl! Oh the things you do when your a kid :)

4 comments:
LOL! I remember that story! It is great! It is only believable because it had you making Spencer do something for you. LOL! Most wouldn't believe it, but you were a bully to that kid too, LOL! Never to me though, you just got to deal with me, haha, good times!
wdytfhkytfuygufyzzzzzzzzz...ahm sorry my spelling is now messed up from this AWFUL memory!! you forgot to tell everyone that I found my poor bear as i was climbing into bed!! HORRIBLE!! oh the pain! the poor twisted mouth and sunking eyes! (my parents did not get me a new one btw! but annie was happy playing with her STUPID YELLOW bird!) haha!
HAHAHAHAA I love stories like this. Gives me hope that my family isn't seriously dysfunctional and that other families do these things too : ) But of course we ARE related so maybe it is just the Sorensen trait!
ha ha ha! That is so funny! When I started reading it, I thought it was going to be about the pound puppies. Remember those? I think your mom made me one. Too funny.
Post a Comment