Thursday, March 26, 2009

We won!

So I just got done playing my region basketball game. We played the Polynesian ward who is notorious for being really rough and not so nice. Last year they totally beat us up. And they always bring the WHOLE family with them to cheer them on. So this year, as we walk in the gym and see who we were playing, we were a little on edge. We totally wanted it though and our little team pulled through! We were so excited! We not only won, we stomped on them! And they had plenty of chances to come back. We were fouling them like crazy cause we weren't going to let them walk all over us again but they weren't hitting any of their free throws. So anyway, it was the best game I've played in a long time. Needless to say, I haven't been to the gym all week long cause I've been so extremely busy (which is a whole other post). I wasn't winded at all. I could have gone all night long! Well, I am excited to go tomorrow though. I need that rush of endorphins again!

2 comments:

Amanda and Nick said...

Congrats! that is just too intense.

Stephanie said...

TEE HEE! go team!! :) and poo on the gym for me for awhile! dang morning sickness1 im not as tough as you!