Easter was great, the Easter Bunny set out every one's empty Easter baskets by their door. Then he hid tons of eggs all over the basement. Now my oldest, Jordan, has her room downstairs but we were banking on Brigham waking up first and his room is right across the hall from us and we always hear him wake up. We also figured that if Jordan did happen to wake up first, she would immediately come upstairs and tell us the Easter bunny came so we could see as well. So 6:45AM rolls around and Jordan comes running into our room. Brandon and I sleepily sit up in bed to share in her excitement and to our surprise, she is holding her Easter basket which is CHUCK FULL of Easter eggs! She had woken up and found all the eggs before coming upstairs! Now what? I look at her all disappointed and tell her how sad it made me that I didn't get to see her find them all and Brandon says "maybe Mommy can go hide them all again". Well, I went downstairs to assess the damage and found that there were still plenty of eggs still hidden. (She must have stopped when her basket couldn't hold anymore!) I said, "well, if Daddy wants to hide them that's fine but Mommy doesn't want to." And Brandon says, "no, I think Mommy should just go hide them." "no, Daddy should." I reply. Then Jordan says, "alright, stop fighting. I will go hide them!" Haha! Little stinker! So I went back down to hide them all again and we woke Brigham and Tegan up to have them all find them together. It was so much fun! I wish I would have taken pictures.
After church, we had Brandon's parents and his brother, Jason's family over for Easter dinner and to celebrate his Mom's birthday. Afterwards we played our new favorite game, Rage, and had banana splits! Great fun! More to come. I really do have to take a picture for my next story....

1 comment:
haha! i love that story, NEVER underestimate jordan AGAIN! (next year what will you be hiding hmmm..8kids x 50eggs == 400 eggs :) wow, and you think youre overwhelmed now!!)) love ya!
Post a Comment