Parley got his first tooth about a week ago. Which explains why he's been acting up the last few weeks. I was not too excited about going camping with a teething baby but oh well, what can you do? At our campout he was having a hard time taking naps and never wanted me to put him down. He also screamed about half of the drive home. Saturday night after we got home he was having a hard time going to bed again. I figured it was because he got spoiled the last 2 nights by getting to sleep next to me in the trailer. But there just wasn't anything I could do to calm him down. He was up on and off the whole night screaming.
Well the next morning when he woke up I got him out of his crib and noticed his ear was all goopy! I felt so terrible. I was getting so frustrated with him and he was crying in pain the whole time. So I took him in to the doctor and sure enough he had an ear infection. His first one :( I started him on medication right away and he is feeling much better already :)



1 comment:
Poor boy! At least he is SO way cute!!
Post a Comment