So my little brother, Alan came home from his mission today! I can't believe how much he has grown (spiritually). I could listen to him all day long! He has the most amazing testimony I have ever heard! I just wanted to hold him and never let go. It's truly amazing how much he glows with the spirit. He has said over and over again how much he loves his family and that makes me so incredibly happy! He will make such an awesome husband someday, what a lucky girl to get him!
He went to Torreon, Mexico so he has a bit of an accent. It's so awesome! I love hearing him talk and stumble over his words trying to stay English speaking! I will have to get him to help me translate to my tenants in my 4-plex! Either that or just teach me how to say, "your rent is late. Where is my money?" Ha ha!
I'll have to post a picture soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
welcome home Alan- Goodness that seems to have gone by fast. And I think the last time I saw you or Steph was when he was leaving--- ouch! I'm not much of a friend am I. Tell him hello and welcome home from my family!
COMO?
Post a Comment