
Brandon and I finally made it back to the temple last night. It seems like there is always something stopping us from going. I finally decided that we were just going to do it! Thanks to my wonderful sister Stephanie who is always there at the drop of a hat to watch my kids, we finally made it. I think that was one of the most powerful sessions I have ever been to. It was amazing! As always, we left feeling recharged and ready to deal with whatever life throws at us! I know that God loves each one of us and he wants us all to be happy! Lately Brandon and I have been talking a lot about the fact that our Father in Heaven is a parent, too and he has to deal with difficult children all the time. Last night it really hit me how much he really does have to deal with and how much pain he has to go through watching his children make mistakes and then not have them turn to him for help or comfort. I know as a parent that I always want to be there for my kids and be able to shield them from having to go through tough lessons. He is there for us and is waiting for us to pray to him and include him in our lives.
Lately I have been getting really frustrated with trying to sell my house. We went to the temple with a prayer in our hearts asking the Lord for help. I know he knows what's best for us and he truly does want us to be happy. We just have to trust in him and continue to do the things he asks of us praying always. I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ! I am so grateful for the privilege of going to the temple and being able to feel that close to the Lord!
Lately I have been getting really frustrated with trying to sell my house. We went to the temple with a prayer in our hearts asking the Lord for help. I know he knows what's best for us and he truly does want us to be happy. We just have to trust in him and continue to do the things he asks of us praying always. I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ! I am so grateful for the privilege of going to the temple and being able to feel that close to the Lord!

2 comments:
i am so glad that you were finally able to go to the temple! and your kids are my kids so ANY time they are welcome!! i love them. it is so true that HF knows what is best for us and he is the one that truly knows our needs!
You seriously have the most adorable family! I can't believe you have 3 kids! And, of course I totally remember you! How could I forget your willingness to puppy sit my neurotic dog! Wanna come puppy sit this weekend? LOL
Post a Comment