Monday, October 27, 2008

Gardener Village

So we finally made the trip to Gardener Village. The kids thought it was pretty fun running free but Brigham would have nothing to do with the witches. They also rode on the ponies but I could only upload 5 pictures and I thought these were cuter!
Here's my Teger Wegers playin with the pumpkins! She loves to stand, she will be walking in no time!

This was at the end of the day and was the closest Brigham got to any of the witches!


The Christmas ornaments were ok though





Tegan playing in the pumpkins again!




2 comments:

Stephanie said...

dang talk about a million posts! where have i been?
i love the one in the pumpkins

Jeremy Reynolds Family said...

Ariane your family is sooo cute! I can't believe your baby is that big already. I love blogging and reading about you guys. The pics are great. Hopefully I can get some time to post my pics soon.