skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Day By Day
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Last Day Of The Season!
(I can't get my post to look the way I want it so excuse the silliness. I was trying to get the pictures below the text but apparently you have to add them first. But I had already typed it all and since the right button doesn't work on my mouse, I couldn't move anything around!) (And I don't know why it is underlining everything I type!)
This thing was huge! It probably weighed around 15 pounds!
So anyway, Brandon and his brother, Danny decided to go out hunting for the last time this season and they scored a big one! I think they brought the wrong dogs, though. As you can see, they only had Ebony(the black one in front of Danny) and Gus(brown in front of Brandon). When they shot it down, it was still honking and flapping around like mad and neither of them were about to go anywhere near it! My Finni on the other hand, would have been more than delighted! She was whining all morning long knowing that it was Gus sitting next to Brandon and not her. By lunch time, she was howling! Poor Finni.
Although I know they would have liked to go more this year, they spent a lot of their time getting their boat all decked out. I need to post a picture of it on here too. They did a great job. So as excited as I am when the season is over (I'm only excited because I get more time with him), I really do love seeing him get so excited about it!
1 comment:
Stephanie
said...
That is the coolest thing i have ever seen!! way to go brando!!
January 24, 2009 at 9:46 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me and my hubby!
Jordan
6 Years
Brigham
4 Years
Tegan
3 Years
Parley
1 year
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2015
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2011
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
2010
(14)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(37)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(7)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(6)
▼
January
(7)
Oww!!
Jordan's 4th Birthday
Tegan's 1st Birthday!
Stephanie?
Last Day Of The Season!
Well, here it is the 12th already. I have already ...
New Year!
►
2008
(10)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
Blogs I enjoy reading
Stephanie
Jessica
Jenn
girly dos
Amanda
1 comment:
That is the coolest thing i have ever seen!! way to go brando!!
Post a Comment