Monday, January 12, 2009

Well, here it is the 12th already. I have already been slacking. To tell you the truth, I have actually been waiting til I had some cute pictures to add before I wrote but I don't have any at the moment.

So I quit my job at UPS. It was surprisingly really hard. I had made some friends in the short time I worked there and I really do feel obligated to "cover" until they have a replacement. I am such a chicken, though. I couldn't even go in and do it in person! I called in and got the answering service where I just left a message. I know, pathetic right? I tried texting a girl who I "thought" was my closest friend there and she still hasn't answered me back. That was 3 days ago. That is probably the hardest part about all of this. I worry a lot about what people think of me and have a hard time knowing they're upset at me. Along these same lines, I am worried people think I "couldn't hack it" loading trailers. That wasn't it at all. I actually looked forward to going to work. Anyone that knows me knows how much I love to work out. The thing I just couldn't do anymore was live off 4 hours of sleep. I kept telling myself I would get used to it but I never did. And I really didn't like that Jordan would have to sit and watch cartoons at nap time while I slept. (Even though I KNOW she is going to miss that.) I know it affected my mood and I was really starting to feel the effects physically as well. So yes, I am back to life as a full-time mommy! I really am excited. I am very excited to be able to go back to my routine at the gym and still be able to be awake the rest of the day for my kids.
Speaking of kids, Brandon and I can't wait to have another one! No I am not pregnant but we do hope the Lord will bless us with another sweet spirit! Jordan is getting so big! She will be starting preschool next year and on to kindergarten the next. My little Brigham might be starting kindergarten next year too! I haven't quite decided yet. It would sure be nice to only have one (or maybe two!) at home a couple days a week!

1 comment:

Amanda and Nick said...

I ALWAYS worry about what peopoe think about me and hate when I upset people so I see where you are coming from! I think you made a smart choice quitting for sure! Another kid already, you and Steph are crazy!