So my baby turned 1 on Saturday! I can't believe it, this year has flown by! Tegan has been my best baby by far. She is so silly now which makes her fit in perfectly with the rest of us! We celebrated her birthday on Sunday because I accidentally made plans on her birthday with a friend of mine, Jenna. She is from Colorado so I don't see her often. Oh well, it's a good thing she's only 1 and doesn't know any different, right?
So here she is seeing her birthday cake for the first time. (Doesn't quite know what to think of it)
I have to note that Brandon made this wonderful 2 layer cake! Thank you sweetie! :)
Yes, we had to strip her down cause we knew this was going to get messy! She starts out a little timid....
but once she gets a taste of this heavenly treat, she can't get enough!
She had to find every last sprinkle!
I think it's safe to say, she is definitely a fan of chocolate! Here she is doing her "happy dance"
Happy Birthday Teger Wegers!!

1 comment:
HAHA! what great pictures! I love her! Happy Bday teager weagers!!!
Post a Comment