Saturday, January 31, 2009
Oww!!
I just have to say how much I'm absolutely loving loratab right now. I got a root canal done on Thursday and have pretty much been drugged up ever since. Except for a few hours this morning so I would be able to drive to the gym. Seriously, I didn't remember it hurting this bad. I've had 3. You would think I'd remember. I've got to have the worst teeth ever. 6 months ago I went in for a checkup and had 2 small cavities which I got filled right away. I went in 2 weeks ago and now I need 3 root canals! What in the world?! I faithfully brush my teeth every day. Granted I'm not the best at flossing every day but I do use a mouth wash that supposedly strengthens the enamel. So anyway, I'm now halfway through the first one and not too sure I'll be able to survive 2 more. The checkbook definitely won't!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Man i dont know who to blame for out poor teeth, mom and dads genes or our old dentist! UGH! Im sorry you are still hurtin!:( thank heaven for drugs! teehee!!
Post a Comment