That house you see back there is the closest one. You can hardly see anyone. It's kind of out in the middle of nowhere. I hope I can find it again! It was so much fun!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Herriman Beach
My sister, Michelle, found this really cool "beach" out in Herriman. I was debating on whether or not to blog about this because it really wasn't crowded at all which was kind of nice :). It was so perfect for the kids. They have a shallow part for the kids which is separated by a little cement wall from the deeper water. You can't really see it in the pictures because I guess it was a lot more full this time than the other times Michelle has gone. But the kids absolutely loved it!
Tegan especially loved the sand. She loves to put it on her legs and anyone else sitting around her. She's fascinated by it. Haha!
Here's me and the Weegers. this is out in the deeper part. Michelle brought a couple floaties (luckily, or I might have drowned!).
She also has a really big floatie that they call Hairy. Don't ask me why. There is absolutely no hair on this thing....
Michelle took the kids out in the deeper part for a ride.
Good thing that cast can be washed out! There was so much sand in there! We might have to go in for a new one. I don't know if we got it all out....
It took Brigham a little while but he finally felt brave enough to dive in and have fun! He did so good!
You can't really tell here but Tegan was shivering with her lips. She thought that was such a fun noise to make :)
When Tegan saw Hairy she got so excited! She wanted to go on it so bad so we put her on it but before we could even get out there, she was leaning so much that it tipped everyone over! That girl is never cautious about anything....
And here's my handsome Biggs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow- that looks like so much fun!!! Sand in the cast--- oy- talk about itchy!!! Poor gal!
Haha, that looks like SO much fun!! No need for Cali, you guys have an awesome beach there!! I LOVE all the pics too!! Your kids are too cute!!
Will you take us next time we are up that way? It looks so fun! Lucky kids!
Your kids are SOOO adorable!! What's with all the colorful casts? Looks like tons of fun.
Post a Comment