Thursday, June 18, 2009

Poor Teegers!

On Tuesday we all went to the park. Tegan absolutely LOVES the slides! She even climbs all the way to the top all by herself. Well, Jordan decided to go with her this time. So she sits her down between her legs and away they go. Well, halfway down the slide, Tegan's shoe sticks to the slide and slips under them both! Poor baby!



So now she's back to crawling... I propped her up for this picture and then she forgot she couldn't walk, haha!
She has to leave this splint on for another week and if it still hurts to touch it, she will have to get a cast on it. But at least then she will be able to walk around. (Sort of :) )

But as you can see, she's still a happy-go-lucky baby!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Sad- poor little gal. She looks cute with that cast on though--- or splint.

Bryan and Lou Anne Randall said...

Ouch! Looks like she's handling it pretty well. She' tough!

Joe N' Jess said...

Oooo! I can't believe I am not there! That makes me feel so much worse for not being around! I am so sorry for her! I miss you guys SO much!!