Saturday, June 6, 2009

#4!!

As I stated before, I like to have a picture with my stories but blogger won't upload the image I scanned into my computer. I figure you all know what an ultrasound picture looks like anyway, right? So I guess I'm officially telling everyone about the baby growing inside of me. I usually don't tell anyone till I'm at least 12 weeks but I guess I do feel pretty safe now. I'm on my meds. I have lost a few babies after spreading the word to everyone that I was pregnant and had people asking me about my pregnancy 3 months after losing it!
The last 3 weeks have been horrible! I am nauseous all day long and worst of all, my body isn't tolerating sugar! It gives me the worst stomach ache! I hope that goes away after the 1st trimester cause I don't think I could handle waiting 7 more months! Although it would be really good for me....
So yes, I have 7 months left. I am due Jan. 7th officially but I will do anything I can to have it on an even day :) The 8th would be nice
Also, I am not going to find out the gender of my baby. That is if I can do it....I have never even had the desire to wait to see what I was having, in fact, I thought people were completely insane to do such a thing. But my sister Stephanie is also pregnant, due 2 months before me, and she isn't finding out. So far she's been strong. We'll see if she holds out.
More updates to come, although the journey of a pregnancy doesn't appeal to everyone. But that's pretty much how I see life right now, "I'm pregnant".

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

oh man i am so excited for you! hopefully it will be the same gender as mine so they will be 2 months apart like our girls!! keep our fingers crossed!! BE STRONG!!

Jeremy Reynolds Family said...

Congratulations you crazy baby makers!!!

Amanda and Nick said...

CONGRATS! You guys are just popping out babies! They are all so adorable :)

thebriggsfamily said...

Yea! Congratualtions!!! Now you and Steph can get up with your babies and have all nighter parites together :)