Saturday, October 18, 2008

Jordan's Sleepover

So apparently it's been awhile since my niece, Aubrey slept over. I forgot that she wakes up at the crack of dawn. (And I mean at the faintest sliver of light). I was watching Stephanie's kids Friday night while she went on a date with her hubby and when she got home, of course Jordan didn't want to leave. I had to work that night so in order to hurry things along, I said Aubrey could come sleep at our house. We get home and they immediately head downstairs and I went into Tegan's room to put her to bed. Those two are so cute! They dance around hugging each other saying how much they absolutely love each other and how they are the best of friends! So who knows what time they finally went to bed. Brandon put Brigham down then just went to bed. I, of course, was at work until 3:30. So the next morning, Jordan comes into my room at 6:45 and says "Mom, it's a little bit morning. It's a little bit morning!" I say "Yeah just a little bit so go back downstairs." Then she leaves my room and while walking back down the hall starts yelling to Aubrey "Yep, my Mom says it's a little bit morning! It's a little bit morning!" And then of course Tegan and Brigham wake up and my day starts on 3 hours of sleep. So I get the kids and go downstairs so I can doze a little while they play in the playroom and Aubrey starts telling me she's hungry. Now MY kids don't ever want to eat til they've been up for a couple hours but Stephanie's eat as soon as they wake up. So I made her wait so they would all eat together and she scarfed it all down so fast! It was so funny we all laughed at her! So anyway, I don't know if I can do THAT again. At least I have the weekend to catch up a little bit I guess.
GOTTA LOVE THEM SLEEPOVERS!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Ha Ha! i love early birds! poor aubrey have to wait till 9 to eat breakfast:) she had SO much fun! she always wants to go back!!i dont think you should do that again either when you have to work! thanks again for watching the kids while the hubby and i go FEED OUR FACES! GOSH!
i love you annie!!
ps i LOVE my new job you should come visit me before you go to work sometime! since i am there till 1!