Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Jordan's 4th Birthday

I know, I know, Jordan's birthday was like a month ago. She saw Tegan's birthday pictures on here and wanted to know why hers weren't on here too. 
She did have a pretty awesome birthday party. This was the first one I actually attempted. And yes, I did cheat a little. I invited Cinderella who provided most of the entertainment :)

We started off with a few games like ring-around-the-roseys
Then Cinderalla showed up and as you can see, Jordan was completely mezmerized by her! It was so cute. She didn't even pay attention to the story she was reading.
Then they made crowns with sparkles and jewels
Even Briggs got in on the action!
Then they took pictures with Cinderella and took turns sitting on her lap and such. They all had soooo much fun!
Happy Birthday Jojo!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

cinderella has not called me! that was so much fun! that pic makes it look like there were soooo many kids! wow i can believe you attempted that! you are awesome!

Amanda and Nick said...

This is so cute! I would love to dress up as a Disney Princess and go to parties haha. It sounds like I am in for a job change : ) Your babies are all so adorable!

Sorensen Family said...

What a fun girlie party. Looks like she loved it!