Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Farewell Abby!

My most favorite Scottish friend in the whole world was here visiting this past week. I've written a post about her before. We were the best of friends in high school. She came to "the States" as a foreign exchange student. I haven't seen her in 8 years! It was so much fun being able to catch up on everything, she is such an amazing person. I wish I could do half the traveling that she has. She's been to Australia, New Zealand, different states, Canada, and all over Europe of course (since she DOES live in Scotland). And I can't say enough about her brilliant accent! I just love it. She keeps me laughing all the time. I can't wait to see her again. She promised it wouldn't be another 8 years. She is actually thinking of doing every other Christmas here! That would be amazing!

1 comment:

Joe N' Jess said...

That is SO cool! I wish I could have met her! Sounds like you two had a good time after all! I hope you weren't sick the whole time at least! It's great to have friends that stick around!